EMCC Information Literacy
- Exploration and Discovery -
Earners of this badge need to:
1. Participate in EMCC Library’s “Clue at the Library” library orientation.
2. Watch EMCC Library’s (5) five library tutorials.
3. Participate in (1) one of the following EMCC Library activities:
•Attend a library event including art receptions, guest lecturers and/or Annual Poetry Reading.
•Schedule and attend a research appointment with an EMCC Librarian.
4. Fill out the EMCC Information Literacy Reflection Form. In this form you will reflect on EMCC Library resources and services that will help you with your research.
Earners will complete and submit the EMCC Information Literacy Reflection Form. Earners must correctly answer 8 out of the 10 Library Tutorial Review Questions. Their reflection will display understanding of how to access and evaluate information independently.
Clue at the Library Orientation
(The information in the videos below will help you successfully complete the Reflection Form necessary to complete the badge.)
Guide to Using the EMCC Library
Finding Books at our EMCC Library
What is PLAGIARISM?
Schedule a Research Appointment / Attend an Event
Complete EMCC Information Literacy Reflection Form