Are you interested in attending Eastern Maine Community College? You've come to the right place to apply online! The links on this page will help guide you through the application process. Once you have submitted your application, click "submit" and look for the successful submission message which will verify that the application was uploaded to the Admissions Office. The "Once You've Applied" link that appears on the menu to the left can be used to check the status of your application and monitor its progress!
Applications are currently being accepted for:
- Fall 2020 (begins August 24, 2020)
- Fall 2020 late start (begins mid-October, 2020)
- Spring 2021 (begins Monday, January 11, 2021)
- Summer 2021 (begins mid-May 2021)
Not all programs are available to begin in the spring. Summer semester selection typically consists of general education courses.
Do I need to apply for admission just to take a class or two?
Interested in taking courses as a non-matriculated student (without declaring a major)? No need to submit an application! Please contact our Registration Office to discuss options for course enrollment. 207-974-4621 or 1-800-286-9357 ext 4621 toll free in Maine.
Once you complete the Application for Admission to EMCC, be sure to file a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)!
- Applicants for Fall 2020/Spring 2021 may submit a 2020-2021 FAFSA after October 1, 2019, at www.fafsa.gov. (You will need a copy of your 2018 tax return.)
- Applicants for Summer 2021 may submit a 2020-2021 FAFSA after October 1, 2020, at www.fafsa.gov. (You will need a copy of your 2019 tax return.)
- Applicants for Fall 2021 may submit a 2021-2022 FAFSA after October 1, 2020, at www.fafsa.gov. (You will need a copy of your 2019 tax return.)
- EMCC's Federal School Code is 005277.