PDF Documents

Print, complete and submit this form to the Enrollment Center if you prefer not to apply online.

(.pdf, 80K)

This application should be used for students CURRENTLY ATTENDING EMCC who wish to change their major or change the level of the major they are pursuing. It may also be used for prior EMCC students who wish to apply to return within five (5) years of break in enrollment; including those who were academically dismissed or have taken a leave of absence. 

(.pdf, 439K)