Eastern Maine Community College is approved by the US Veterans Administration for training of veterans and their dependents. Students who are eligible for VA education benefits are encouraged to meet with EMCC's Veteran Services staff in the Enrollment Center in Katahdin Hall as soon as they apply for admission to the college.
EMCC participates in the following programs:
· Post - 9/11 GI Bill (Chapter 33)
· Montgomery GI Bill Active Duty (Chapter 30)
· Montgomery GI Bill Selected Reserve (Chapter 1606)
· Reserve Educational Assistance (REAP) (Chapter 1607)
· Vocational Rehabilitation (Chapter 31)
· Veterans Educational Assistance Program (VEAP) (Chapter 32)
For information about the State of Maine Veterans Dependent Tuition and Fee Waiver Program, visit Maine Bureau of Veterans Services. Veterans are encouraged to contact this Bureau to ensure access to all benefits to which they are entitled through the State of Maine.
To view information from the Bureau on a broad range of benefits, services, and veterans-related organizations, download the Maine Veterans’ Benefits and Resources Guide.
GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government website at http://www.benefits.va.gov/gibill